The Riviera di Levante is known for being one of the stages of races such as the Giro d’Italia, the Hotel Tigullio in Lavagna is an excellent stop and departure point for the many routes along our Ligurian coast and hinterland.
Liguria is characterized by a conformation of the territory and a mild climate that allow at any time of the year to use the bike both road and MTB.
Hotel Tigullio is 100m from the station and those who arrive by train and have a bike can reach us in a few steps.
Our services in Hotels dedicated to cycling and MTB are:
- Possibility to stay even one night.
- Indoor and closed room for bicycles and MTB in a space owned by the hotel.
- Tool kit for quick repairs.
- Support stand for repairs.
- Self-service washing and place to dry your clothes.
- Knowledge and directions of shops and bicycle repairers nearby.
- Maps, maps and information on the routes of the Ligurian Riviera.
- Reception staff available 24 hours on 24.
- Rich breakfast buffet with jams, muesli, honey, fruit, fresh bread.
Our Hotel overlooks the Aurelia and the seaside promenade where you can pedal in peace. Bike lovers of medium difficulty will find in the Aurelia a a path suitable for their forces.
For information call the number Tel. +39.0185.392965 or write an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org